Expression of interest for Consultant Support (project manager)
Brightlingsea Harbour Commissioners (BHC) have submitted a bid for the Interreg France Channel England project SUFUSE, Sustainable Futures for Seaside Economies (https://www.sufuse.eu/). BHC will be acting as lead partner to this €13million venture with partners, local stakeholder, and also having pilot projects and activities to deliver.
Project partners are based in France, including Le Touquet, Le Portel and University Littoral Cote d’Opale. In England partners from Torbay, Plymouth and the University of East Anglia.
The project is 47 months in duration and will likely commence May 2019. However, it should be noted that if the bid is unsuccessful this Expression of Interest is void.
BHC is seeking a consultant to support:
- Project Management, including the management of a €13million project with strict deliverables, deadlines and activities.
- Delivery of Communications packages
- Project Management including applications for consent, impact assessments and solution development
- Project reporting, including presentations to members of the board and steering groups.
- Project monitoring and data gathering
- Data analysis and report writing
- Working with partners across Europe (meetings abroad)
- Liaison with stakeholders (meeting in Brightlingsea)
A successful applicant will have experience in:
- Management of Interreg projects
- Working with partners and the EU
- Good understanding of economics and managing project finances
- Applying for approvals and developing impact assessments.
- Report writing, and data gathering
- Coastal communities, marinas and harbours
- Health and safety, NEBOSH, IOSH and/or SMSTS (or equivalent)
Expressions of Interest (2 pages), along with CVs of proposed candidate (primary contact) (2 pages), are requested by 1st April 2019.
If the submitted bid is approved, tender documents will be sent out to a pre selection of three candidates, and assessed on quality 70% and price 30%. More information will be included in the tender documents.
Please contact the Harbour Master HM@brightlingseaharbour.org