Inshore Waters Forecast
Issued at 0600 UTC on Monday 27 March 2017
For coastal areas up to 12 miles offshore
for the period 0600 UTC Monday 27 March to 0600 UTC Tuesday 28 March 2017
High pressure will gradually pull away southeastwards into continental Europe over the next 36 hours, allowing more unsettled conditions to push in from the southwest, reaching most parts of the United Kingdom on Tuesday.
Gibraltar Point to North Foreland
24 hour forecast:
- Easterly or northeasterly 3 or 4, becoming variable 3 or less later.
- Sea state
- Slight, occasionally smooth.
- Fog patches.
- Moderate or good, occasionally very poor.
Outlook for the following 24 hours:
- Variable 3 or less, becoming southwesterly 4 or 5.
- Sea state
- Slight, occasionally smooth at first.
- Showers, fog patches at first.
- Moderate or good, occasionally very poor at first.
Weather forecast sites Met Office inshore waters forecast Windfinder Windguru
Harwich tides Real tide data and predictions
Brightlingsea tides Tide predictions for the next 7 days
Weather Kiosk Live information, statistics, satellite and weather charts on a 30 second cycle
Harwich MIS Live information on wind, tides waves and temperature
Links & readings are provided in good faith but BHC cannot be held responsible for the information provided